VIAINV is committed to providing service and equality to people with special needs. Therefore, we have adapted the site to the accessibility guidelines set out in official Israeli standard number 5568, which deals with "Guidelines - Content Accessibility on the Internet" to Level AA (hereinafter - the Accessibility Standard). This standard is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 guidelines.
Adapting the site for disabled people
• The site provides support for screen reading software and the display of alternative images of the images on the site
• The site content is clearly written and is simple and organized through headings
• The site structure is fixed and uniform for all pages on the site
• The forms on the site are accessible to screen readers and keyboard users
• You can resize texts on the site by using the CTRL + keyboard or using the accessibility menu.
• The site is optimized for desktop and mobile phone viewing (smart phone) and supports different resolutions and all popular browsers such as Explorer and Chrome.
• You can navigate the site using the keyboard, by using the TAB key, the arrow keys, and the Enter key to enter links.
The site is optimized for desktop and smartphone (smartphone) viewing and supports different resolutions and all popular browsers such as Internet Explorer (version 10 and up) and Google Chrome (latest version). Failure to comply with standards
If you come across a file or content that is inaccessible and you need adjustments, please write to us in the email above.
If you have a problem or accessibility question, please contact us.
By email: [email protected]
We would like to point out that despite our efforts to make all site pages accessible, specific sections of the site may be inaccessible. We continue our efforts to improve accessibility at all times and on an ongoing basis as part of our commitment and wish to enable the website to be used regularly for people with disabilities. Last accessibility statement update date: 02.06.20